How to create a google review link to send to clients
Google reviews are a powerful tool for visitors to gauge the credibility of your business. It’s also great for SEO.
A very powerful method of brand credibility is reviews from your customers and Google Places offers a really nice feature for you to send clients a direct link and ask them for a review.
- Go to the Google Places API.
- Enter your business information in the “Enter a location” field at the top of the map.
- Click your business name in the list that appears.
- Your Place ID will appear on the map, beneath your business name.
- Now you need to build the link for your clients: https://search.google.com/local/writereview?placeid=<place_id>
- You can now use that link to send clients and when they click it will show like the screenshot below.