What is a One Time Job?
If you need something that takes appx 60 minutes or less to research/solve, then a one time job is the perfect medium for you. We will charge a one off fee to do whatever needs to be done as long as it does not take more than 60 minutes. In the case the item is not fixable or requires additional time we will inform you once we have addressed the issue.
Here are some examples of one time jobs
Change an image
Hosting outage help
Review website speed
Fix issues with sidebars
Change a menu item
General webmaster help
Install tracking codes
Insert a Facebook pixel
Backup a database
Rates for one time jobs
Standard One Time JobWe will get to it asap
- Up to 60 minutes of support time
- Same day response time 1
- Business hours only (9am – 5pm) 2
- Bank holidays
Emergency One time JobWe will drop whatever we are doing
- First hour €250 then €100 an hour
- Emergency response guaranteed 3
- Between 9am – 12am 4
- Weekends 5
- Bank holidays 6
* Unless otherwise stated, prices quoted exclude VAT at 21%.
1. We usually respond quickly to any request but in case or workload you are guaranteed to have your issue seen same day.
2. If you place a standard order after 5pm, the order will be moved to the next working day.
3. We basically drop whatever we are doing to have a look at your issue.
4. If you place an emergency order after 12am it will get attended to the next day at 9am.
5. On weekends we will respond in a reasonable amount of time but there might be a small delay, we are only human.
6. Depending on the severity of the emergency and availability, like weekends we will respond within a reasonable amount of time