I want to point my domain name to another web server and I need to change the nameservers
When you contract a hosting services through us, you take full advantage of our dns server cluster which provides 4 geographically dispersed nameservers, free of charge.
However, if you wish to change the nameservers for your domain, it's very simple and quick and changes are done right away from within the client area.
To change the nameservers for your domain, please do the following steps:
- Login to your account at htthttps://www.jucra.com/whmcs/
- From the navigation menu click on the "Domains" button
- You will then see a list of your domains
- To the right of the domains is a small arrow, click on the arrow to get into the editing screen
- You will then see below the main details, some fields to edit nameservers
- Simply enter your own nameservers and click the save button
NOTE: Our system is linked directly into the domain registry system so any changes made here are reflected almost immediately at the registrar.
Always allow a few hours for dns propagation becasue when you make a change at the registry, it can take up to 24 or more for all worldwide dns servers to be updated.