You are reading this article as you would like to know the benefits of using SEPA and how we handle SEPA Direct Debit payments.
SEPA = Single Euro Payments Area
We are able to process direct debits using the SEPA system for our customers who have a recurring subscription.
BENEFITS OF SEPA DIRECT DEBITS FOR OUR CLIENTS
- Convenient. No more manual bank transfers each month
- Cheaper. No more bank fees involved with bank transfers
- Secure. Built-in protection for disputed transactions
HOW DO WE PROCESS SEPA DIRECT DEBITS?
- You send us your Name, IBAN and Address through a support ticket
- We create a mandate for you and register the mandate
- Your details are then stored securely with Stripe
- We will create a proforma invoice 15 days before the debit giving you plenty of time to review
- Our system will debit your bank account on the due date of the invoice
- On settlement of the debit, we issue a fiscal invoice to your email
WHO IS STRIPE?
- Stripe is a global online payment processor that is trusted by thousands of businesses across the globe. Stripe enables organizations to accept credit card payments and process direct debits through the SEPA system online.
- Stripe is a PCI Service Provider Level 1 which is the highest grade of payment processing security. You can rest assured that your information is safe and secure.
- All transactions are SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protected. Your information is securely transmitted during the processing of all payments.
- All credit card numbers and bank details are encrypted and safely stored in Stripe's state of the art data-centre. This ensures both the security and integrity of your information.
MORE ABOUT SEPA
To read more about SEPA, please see the link below.