PDO is installed across all PHP versions.
PDO_SQLITE is part of the PDO package.
In Addition, SQLite3 is also installed.
To confirm this, create a phpinfo() file in your site and view the results.
1. Create a file in your site called phpinfo.php
2. In the file add the code below
<?php phpinfo() ?>
3. Upload file to your site like http://yoursite.com/phpinfo.php
4. Browse to http://yoursite.com/phpinfo.php and view the PHP information
5. For security, DELETE the phpinfo.php when you are finished.
Search for PDO_SQLITE and you will see both SQLite3 and PDO_SQLITE in the mix for all php versions.