You are reading this article because someone has sent you an email and it ended up in your spam folder or was bounced even though it's not spam.
If someone has been sending you emails for a long period and suddenly they don't come through anymore, it's quite possible that they have been blacklisted by our spam firewall or their domain appears on a spam list somewhere.
One way to solve this is to "whitelist" them using the "safelist" feature in your online email management account (your webmail) in this case is called OWA (Outlook Web Access).
Follow these simple steps to whitelist an email address or domain so that it bypasses all spam filtering:
1) Log in to your Outlook Web Access
2) Once logged in, click on the "settings" gear icon located in the top right-hand corner of the screen
3) Select Options from the drop-down
3) Once on the options page, select the "block or allow" feature
4) Add senders to the Safe sender list
5) Click the "Save" button
Anyone in your safe recipient's list will bypass spam filtering.
NOTE: in some cases where there is a regular abuse of being on a blacklist, the sender's email may not be allowed into the system so even if you safe list them, it might not come through, however, in this case, the sender will receive a bounce email.