You are reading this page because we have asked you to fill in the SEPA Mandate form so we can direct debit your account.
We have created for you an easy to use PDF form which you can complete on your computer. Then you can print it off, sign it, scan it and send it back to us.
WHAT IS SEPA?
- SEPA stands for Single Euro Payments Area and, whilst it has been phasing in over time, the deadline was 1 February 2014.
- The idea of SEPA is to make it easier to transfer money and electronic payments between the countries within the SEPA area.
- This means a smoother, borderless payments zone.
- In other words, it should be just as easy to send money from Madrid to London as it is to send money from Madrid to Malaga.
- Direct debits from anywhere in the euro area.
- Only one bank account needed for the whole euro area
- Transparent pricing and no hidden charges. Banks will have to tell you exactly what they are charging you for.