You are reading this article because you have received an email which is obviously spam so wish to report it to our spam team.
- Login to the online webmail system (go to jucra.com and click on the webmail login link in the top of the page).
- Find the spam email in your inbox and check the checkbox to select the email.
- From the top menu is a drop down called "More".
- Choose "Report Spam".
- Confirm you really want to report it as spam, as it cannot be reversed.
- The email will then be moved to your spam folder and a report sent to our spam team who will take measures to add the spam footprint to our system.