You are reading this article because you wish JUCRA to have access to or manage your Google Ads account.
Article last updated on: 27th March 2023
How to provide the JUCRA team with access to an existing Google Ads account.
- Log in to your Google account associated with the Google Business Listing and visit https://ads.google.com/home/
- Press “SIGN IN” at the top right
- Select the account to access (if there are multiple accounts and if necessary)
- Find your customer ID in the dropdown menu on the top left of your account. The customer ID should be 10 numbers (xxx-xxx-xxxx)
- Provide your customer ID to email@example.com
- Now, JUCRA will use this customer ID to request access. Wait to receive word from JUCRA on when to check for the pending request
- Users with access to YOUR Google Ads account will/should receive account alerts and emails inviting them to link to the account. The request will come from the account “MCC Manager” (JUCRA is an MCC Manager).
- Users with admin access to the invited account (YOUR ad account), or users that have access to a linked manager account that has admin ownership of that account, can accept the invitation sent by “MCC Manager” by clicking on “Tools and Settings” in the menu of the Google Ads account, then under “Setup”, selecting “Access and Security”
- At the top of the page will be a tab called "Managers". Click that tab to display our link request.
- You should see the request to manage the account by “MCC Manager”. Confirm the request to manage. Everything else will be taken care of on our end.
- Make sure that when accepting the request, you enable “Administrative owner” so there are no limitations on the account when it is being managed
- Then JUCRA will receive this email to let us know our request was accepted.