This tutorial will show you how to add JUCRA to your Search Console Account (previoulsy known as Google Webmaster Tools)
- Login to search console here: www.google.com/webmasters
- Choose a property in Search Console.
- Click the Settings icon in the navigation pane.
- Click Users & permissions.
- Click Add user and select the Admin permissions to grant the user.
- Enter the following email: email@example.com
- Choose the ADMIN permission level to grant us proper access.
- The new owner must add the property to their property list in order to access it.